This policy applies to you if you use our products or services online, by phone or through your browser, or interact with us on social media. This policy upholds our commitment to protect your personal information.
- Who we are
- What type of information we collect and hold
- How your information is used by us
- Who we share your information with
- How we inform you of our products and services
- Access to your information and how you can update it
- Contact us
- Policy change
- Removing your details
1. Who we are
In this policy, the terms ‘we’ or ‘us’ refer to Adrial d.o.o. and our affiliated websites and mobile sites.These are operated by Adrial d.o.o. Registered office: Poslovna cona Žeje pri Komendi, Pod kostanji 6, 1218 Komenda, Slovenia.
2. What type of information we collect and hold
- Information that you provide to us such as your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, email address, feedback you give to us by phone, email or post, and your communications with us via social media.
- We do not store your credit card details, with the exception of the last 4 digits and expiration dates which the payment gateways provide us.
- Information about the services that we provide to you (including, for example, the products we have supplied to you, when and where they were supplied, how much they were purchased for, as well as the manner in which you use our products and services, and so on) Your account login details, including your user name and chosen password
- Information about any device you have used to access our services (such as your device's make and model, browser or IP address) and how you use our services, including our website
- Your contact details and details of the emails and other electronic communications you receive from us, including whether that communication has been opened and whether you have clicked on any links within that communication. We do this to inform our choices when creating communications that are relevant to you
- Details of any request you make through the “Refer a Friend” function of our website
3. How your information is used by us
The information we collect may be used to:
- Make our services available to you
- Process your orders
- Process payments and refunds
- Personalise your shopping experience
- Help us to ensure that our customers are genuine and to prevent fraud
- Conduct market research, either ourselves or via reputable agencies
- For statistical analysis
- Help us understand more about you as a customer, the products and services you consume and how you consume them, so we can improve our service to you
- Find ways to improve our services, apps and websites
- Contact you about products and services, as well as provide you with offers, promotions and reminders
- Help answer your questions and solve any issues you may have.
4. Who we share your information with
We do not sell, rent or lease your personal information to third parties. We work with GDPR-compliant data processors with whom we share and receive your information. For example,
- Payment Gateways
- Delivery Services
- Advertising Networks
- Analytics Providers
- Email Providers
- Review Agencies
- Search Information Providers
- Fraud Prevention Service Providers
Adrial d.o.o. will not share personal information with any third parties without your permission, unless to:
- Respond to duly authorised information requests of governmental authorities
- Comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order
- Help prevent fraud, or enforce or protect the rights and properties of Adrial d.o.o.
- Protect the personal safety of Adrial d.o.o. employees
- Transfer personal data if the crulle.com website or Adrial d.o.o. is acquired (or the majority of the company is acquired) by a third party
- Transfer personal data if we sell or acquire any business or assets to a third-party buyer or seller
5. How we inform you of our products and services
We would like to tell you about the great offers, promotions, competitions, products and services of crulle.com from time to time that we think will be of interest to you. Where you have given us consent to do so, we may contact you by post, email, text message, online, using social media and push notifications via apps, or by any other electronic means.
We will need to send you occasional service-related messages, but we won't send you marketing messages unless you opt into this feature. Marketing messages include offers and promotions, health advice and tips, reminders to reorder (by email and/or SMS) and basket reminders. You are not required to receive all these types of messages, and you can amend your preferences or unsubscribe at any time by logging into your account and following the directions.
6.Access to your information and how you can update it
Under data protection legislation, you have the right to access information held about you (also known as Subject Access Request). If you opt to exercise this right and we agree that we are obliged to provide personal information to you (or someone else on your behalf), we will provide it to you or them free of charge (within 28 working days). Before providing personal information to you or another person on your behalf, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us in order to verify identity.
If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, you may ask us to correct it. You can also correct or update your personal information by logging into your account from our website.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us using the details provided below.
Adrial d.o.o. is committed to protecting the information with which you provide us.
- We use a trusted payment processing service to process your payment and we do not store your credit/debit card information, with the exception of the expiry dates and last 4 digits of your card number. Your full credit/debit card details will need to be entered on the PCI-compliant payment gateway websites.
- We save your last 4 digits and expiry date of credit or debit card details (received by us from the payment gateways) once your order on our website has been processed, to assist with processing any future orders you make, using a method known as tokenisation
- We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt personal information that you provide via your registered account on our website. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information using an unsecure connection. Our website is certified with an SSL certificate, which verifies that our website is secure.
- We keep your information confidential and store user personal data on a secure server, which is password protected and firewall protected.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, although we cannot guarantee the security of your data once transmitted to our website. We will strive to prevent unauthorised access to your data using strict procedures and security features.
8. Contact Us
9. Policy Change
10. Removing Your Details
If at any time you wish to have your information removed from our active database, please contact us. We will remove all your personal details but certain information regarding your past orders may be archived for analytical purposes.
What Are Cookies and Why Do We Use Them?
A Cookie is:
A very small text file placed on your hard drive by us. It is essentially your identification card, and cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses.
Why do we use them?
It helps us identify you when you return to our site, so saving you time. We use it to personalise our greeting to you and during a shopping session with you to keep track of your progress through our site.
Can I turn cookies off?
The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of our website`s most innovative and useful features and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to Log Off when you finish using a shared computer.
For more information regarding cookies please turn to https://www.aboutcookies.org